The Q bolts right up to any standard TiAL flange so you can upgrade without having to re-weld. Through countless hours of R&D we were able to make the same size valve flow a staggering 60% more than the original design - that means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest flowing BOV on the market. The Q will be offered in all of the current colors.
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve; we believe this is the largest valve available with the highest flow capacity.
- The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp is anodized and uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- An aluminum, mild steel, or a stainless steel weld base mounting flange is available at an additional cost.
Select the following spring pressures based on engine vacuum reading:
NOTE: BUSCHUR PRIMARILY STOCKS THE SILVER KIT WITH AN 11PSI SPRING AND STAINLESS STEEL FLANGE. ANY OTHER COMBINATION WILL NEED TO BE ORDERED AND WILL TAKE A COUPLE DAYS BEFORE INSTOCK. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF ANY ISSUES UPON PLACING YOUR ORDER.